Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meet Alfie


This is Alfie, our Labradoodle. He has grown a lot since I took this photo when he was 3 1/2 months old. He traveled in a cat carrier when he came to live with us 5 months ago. My small tabby cat, Gabby, was bigger then he was. Today we made an appointment at the Vet to have the unmentionable done, and when asked how much he weighs I had to guess. I sure hope it is less then 50 pounds, because that is where the price changes to higher. We had planned to schedule it for December, but the weather was so frightful all month, I was sure we should not make an appointment we might not be able to keep. We had so much snow, ice, wind and 30 degrees below 0. Anyway, next Wednesday will slow him down for a little while..poor "little" guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment