Thursday, February 19, 2009

Florida Verses Ionia


HA! Miami 77 degrees, Ionia 9. Before I headed out for Miami I repaired a seat for one of Fred's snowmobiles in time for him to take it on a group trip to Minnesota for a few days. By repaired, I mean completely rebuilt it.

I spent 2 days in Atlanta on my way South, with my Aunt Susie and cousins Glenda, Nancy, and Gary and their families. Mary Jo was unable to come over, so I talked to her on the phone. I took my camera in the houses, lay it down, and forgot all about taking photos. Perhaps because I was so excited about going through Aunt Susie's boxes of old photos... but... aarrgggg!! How could I have forgotten to use the camera to take new photos?!!!


This morning in Miami I looked out at the pool, thinking, as long as no one is around... but in my haste to pack I forgot my swim suit. grrrrr
!! Don is in hog heaven. Jeff gave Cindy cable TV with 1000 channels to choose from. I do not know when they ever have the time to watch TV but Don will certainly get their money's worth while he is here. He complains about the time I spend on the computer and internet.. and I reminded him that he stares at a screen(TV) much more then I do(computer). They are both a screen, so what's the difference?!!



No comments:

Post a Comment