Sunday, February 8, 2009

Must face Feb. reality


Okay, I will stop day dreaming and show you what looking out my front door really is. It will be a while before my flowers will be blooming! The ice is finally melting, and weather forecast is a thunderstorm by Wednesday. You all can thank me for bringing in the warmer weather, because no matter when I plan my little Florida get-a-way, the weather in Iowa gets warmer. We are driving 'Big Red' starting Friday, to Southern Florida to see our grandchildren. It usually takes 3 days to drive there, but I am planning on stopping in Atlanta to see my Aunt on the way down. That will probably add a day or so to the trip. We are not taking the camper this year, since we only have 3 weeks we can spare to be gone. This will be the first time Donya will be in charge of hosting and cooking for bed and breakfast guests. She is such a good cook, I know she will do a super job. I haven't started to pack my suitcase, yet. And I have work at the shop to complete ... oh! how will I ever find the time to get everything done?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment