Saturday, May 30, 2009

One person's trash, another person's treasure

Donya and I wanted to support Paws so we attended their spring rummage sale. We passed 2 or 3 rummage sales on our way to Paws, and decided to stop on our way home. I have no idea why we decided to load up with dolls.. perhaps it was the price offered to us. We were admiring a table full, trying to decide which one to buy. They were priced from $2.00 to $5 each, which we thought was pretty reasonable. The owner spied us contemplating, and came over and offered us all 14 dolls for $1 each. hmmmm mmmmm you got a couple boxes to put them in?

This is number 14
I found the pretty lamp at Paws, along with 5 more lamps (4 Brass and 1 crystal) The silk boquet was from another rummage sale. And of course, since I live in a dairy barn, the milk can cookie jar needed to come home with me as well. Just a dollar, so why not?

We took my van, and brought it back very loaded. Now... I'm like the previous owners ... where will I put all these treasures?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment